Hobson Grove Park
This course made the drive up from Nashville well worth it. Very beautiful landscape--park up by the mansion. Nice mixture of wooded and open holes. Very challenging course--water is in play on a few holes--and a few alternative baskets to play as well. Very well maintained and clean. Lots of squirrels.
Good, challenging design. There are some tight holes as well as some that you can throw longer. Most shots require control and strategy. More of a finesse course. Fun to play.
Courses Close By
- SKYCTC Disc Golf Course, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green KY US(1 vote)
- Preston Miller Water Park, Bowling Green KY US(2 votes)
- Kereiakes Park, Bowling Green KY US(5 votes)
- Lovers Lane Park, Bowling Green KY US(3 votes)
- Natcher Elementary, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Ephram White Park, Bowling Green KY US(1 vote)
- Basil Griffin Park, Bowling Green KY US(3 votes)
- Phil Moore Park, Alvaton KY US(2 votes)
- Chalybeate Springs Sports Complex, Smiths Grove KY US(1 vote)