Ephram White Park
Very well groomed park with benches and walking paths on every hole. Lots of O.B. demanding accuracy and strategy on many holes, while the others require distance and placement. The course surely will mature in time, especially when the new trees planted line both sides of the fairways. The wife Loves this course and is one of her favourites. Its certainly fun and a great walk in the park. And yes, the wind is always a factor. The British Open Disc Course in Bowling Green if you will :) The course rates a 4 out of 5.
Long course with lots of OB. Not much foilage therefore it is mostly a distance and control course simply to avoid OB. Wind is always in play.
Courses Close By
- Kereiakes Park, Bowling Green KY US(5 votes)
- Lovers Lane Park, Bowling Green KY US(3 votes)
- Hobson Grove Park, Bowling Green KY US(2 votes)
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green KY US(1 vote)
- SKYCTC Disc Golf Course, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Chalybeate Springs Sports Complex, Smiths Grove KY US(1 vote)
- Natcher Elementary, Bowling Green KY USNo votes yet
- Preston Miller Water Park, Bowling Green KY US(2 votes)
- Basil Griffin Park, Bowling Green KY US(3 votes)
- Phil Moore Park, Alvaton KY US(2 votes)