Laid out on a hillside. 1st hole plays through a pretty meadow. #2-8 play through mature pines with cleared fairways. #9 (220') plays downhill with nearly 50' of elevation and OB behind the basket.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,924ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From Rte 209; left on Rte 93 N to a left on Brenkman Rd. Take Weatherly (becomes Hudsondale Rd.) to a right on Main St. and then right on Wilbur. At stop sign, go straight onto 1st St. Go ~3 blocks to a right on Blakeslee - 2 blocks to the park
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (570) 630-0003
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mat611 on Feb 24, 2010 at 2:56pm
First hole is open and then all mature trees on all fairways but nice short course.
Courses Close By
- Riverview Park, Lehighton PA US
- Hickory Run State Park, White Haven PA US
- Villas Crossing Disc Golf Course, Tamaqua PA US
- Francis E. Walter Dam, White Haven PA US
- American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course, Mountain Top PA US
- Victory Park, Slatington PA US
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA US
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US
- Neff's Valley, Schnecksville PA US
- Covered Bridge Park, Orefield PA US