Hickory Run State Park
Excellent and well-marked with nice lake view. Front 9 mostly open on groomed grass with some elevation. Back 10 heavily wooded and flat. Maps at bulletin board.
# Holes: 19
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Gravel
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,205ft
Alternate Length: 8,330ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 1
Rte. 80 to exit 274. Take Rte. 534 east right into park. Left at Sand Spring Day Use Area. Bear right at Y then straight to parking lot. 1st tee behind bulletin board. From Philly & south: north on I-476 to exit 35 to 940 west to 534 east.
First Tee: (
Email: Curt Davis #14951
This course has no photos.
by Benaskren1 on Jul 18, 2011 at 12:28pm
Nice course in a state park. No tee signs and a little easy but def a fun course.
Courses Close By
- Linesville Park, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Francis E. Walter Dam, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Eurana Park, Weatherly PA US(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Lehighton PA USNo votes yet
- American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course, Mountain Top PA USNo votes yet
- CBK Mountain Adventures Disc Golf, Tannersville PA US(1 vote)
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US(1 vote)
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet
- Victory Park, Slatington PA USNo votes yet
- Villas Crossing Disc Golf Course, Tamaqua PA USNo votes yet