American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course
Technical - mostly wooded with some open holes. Open from sunrise to sunset for most of the year, but closed for two weeks after Thanksgiving during Whitetail Deer season. The course is part of the North Branch Land Trust.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Swartwood & D'Agostino
Email: Chris Cole #41461
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by condor54 on Apr 21, 2015 at 4:46pm
A good starter course that provides some tough lanes and some wide open fields. Mixture of tee-pads, mostly gravel and dirt. Great for working on those flick shots!
Courses Close By
- Moon Lake, Hunlock Creek PA USNo votes yet
- Linesville Park, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Francis E. Walter Dam, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Eurana Park, Weatherly PA US(1 vote)
- Hickory Run State Park, White Haven PA US(2 votes)
- Riverview Park, Lehighton PA USNo votes yet
- Villas Crossing Disc Golf Course, Tamaqua PA USNo votes yet
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US(1 vote)
- CBK Mountain Adventures Disc Golf, Tannersville PA US(1 vote)