American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Technical - mostly wooded with some open holes. Open from sunrise to sunset for most of the year, but closed for two weeks after Thanksgiving during Whitetail Deer season. The course is part of the North Branch Land Trust.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Swartwood & D'Agostino
Email: Chris Cole #41461
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Moon Lake, Hunlock Creek PA USNo votes yet
- Linesville Park, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Francis E. Walter Dam, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Eurana Park, Weatherly PA US(1 vote)
- Hickory Run State Park, White Haven PA US(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Lehighton PA USNo votes yet
- Villas Crossing Disc Golf Course, Tamaqua PA USNo votes yet
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US(1 vote)
- CBK Mountain Adventures Disc Golf, Tannersville PA US(1 vote)