Francis E. Walter Dam
No votes yet
A lunar like landscape with pine trees, rocky terrain, wind, and elevation. Accuracy important. Alt. pins. The original 18 (see map) have concrete tees. *2015 - two course sections currently - the main one with 23 holes and one to the west with 17. Redesign in progress.
# Holes: 40
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-80 to Lake Harmony Exit 277. Turn right at light onto Rte 940 east, 2 miles to left (F.E.W. Dam sign on right), 2.3 miles to course parking lot on left. Scorecard box on bulletin board by 1st tee.
First Tee: (
Email: Michael Solt #32429
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Francis E. Walter Dam? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Linesville Park, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Hickory Run State Park, White Haven PA US(2 votes)
- American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course, Mountain Top PA US(2 votes)
- Eurana Park, Weatherly PA US(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Lehighton PA USNo votes yet
- CBK Mountain Adventures Disc Golf, Tannersville PA US(1 vote)
- Moon Lake Park, Hunlock Creek PA USNo votes yet
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US(1 vote)
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA USNo votes yet
- Villas Crossing Disc Golf Course, Tamaqua PA US(1 vote)