Wannamaker County Park
No votes yet
Short technical wooded course. $2/person - park admission. Opens at 8AM and closes either at 8PM or sunset (depending on time of year).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 1,446ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-26 to exit 205B. Continue on University Blvd. for 1.2 miles to a left onto Fernwood Drive. Parking is at the park office parking lot, across the street into the woods is hole #1.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Wannamaker County Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Buccaneer Bay, North Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Locklear Park at Naval Weapons Station, Goose Creek SC US(3 votes)
- Park Circle Disc Golf Course, North Charleston SC US(3 votes)
- Fire Swamp at W. Ashley Park, Charleston SC US(2 votes)
- Trophy Lakes, Charleston (Johns Island) SC US(2 votes)
- James Island County Park, Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US(1 vote)
- Sewee Outpost Disc Golf, Awendaw SC USNo votes yet
- Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course, Kiawah Island SC US(1 vote)
- East Bay Park, Georgetown SC US(1 vote)