Fire Swamp at W. Ashley Park
Another note for this course after the rain, you will need boots! It gets very swampy but otherwise it is really fun. A good plus is there are some open field where you park so you can always use this to your advantage and practice your driving, throwing style etc.
Once you find the course and the first tee, this course can be a lot of fun. Be aware of the water "hazards", you know..snakes, gators. Definitely skeeters, but a fun course, nice layout worth your time if you are in the low country. Nothing too difficult or long, just a nice walk through the woods before heading to Folly to the beach!
Another great course in the low country...don't play after a couple of days of rain unless you love skeeters....some difficult fairways but not to challenging....easy to navigate for the most part...keep quite and you may see some interesting wildlife......
Courses Close By
- Trophy Lakes, Charleston (Johns Island) SC US(2 votes)
- Park Circle Disc Golf Course, North Charleston SC US(2 votes)
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US(1 vote)
- James Island County Park, Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Locklear Park , Goose Creek SC US(3 votes)
- Buccaneer Bay, North Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course, Kiawah Island SC US(1 vote)
- Sawee Outpost Disc Golf, Awendaw SC USNo votes yet
- Hover Links, Hilton Head Island SC US(1 vote)
- East Bay Park, Georgetown SC US(1 vote)