Tupelo Bay Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
On a lighted Par 3 golf course. Fee = $7. Greens and sand traps are OB. Tupelo Bay features carts, food, beverages, and lighted disc golf until 11 pm.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,055ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Myrtle Beach; Hwy 17 Bus. south to Surfside Beach (3 miles south of Myrtle Beach State Park). Tupelo Bay is between Surfside and Garden City on the right (next to Bi-Lo).
Email: Tupelo Bay Golf Course
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tupelo Bay Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Socastee Recreation Park, Myrtle Beach SC US(1 vote)
- Coastal Carolina University Disc Golf, Myrtle Beach SC USNo votes yet
- East Bay Park, Georgetown SC US(1 vote)
- Loris Nature Park, Loris SC US(1 vote)
- Mars Bluff, Florence SC USNo votes yet
- Bill Smith Park, Oak Island NC US(2 votes)
- Cougar Country, Boiling Springs Lakes NC US(1 vote)
- Sawee Outpost Disc Golf, Awendaw SC USNo votes yet
- Joe Eakes Park at Kure Beach, Kure Beach NC US(1 vote)
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US(1 vote)