Socastee Recreation Park
Woodsy course. #1-9 follow the nature trail while #10-18 circumvent the soccer field. After #4 exit to a utility road. #5 and #6 are to the right - crossing a small bridge and #7 is left. After #9 go across another bridge, back out to soccer field. Go across the road to tee #10 on the right.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jonathan Poole & Jason Burton
From Myrtle Beach; Take Dick Pond Rd north to the 707 west. Turn onto Enterprise Rd. and go 1.3 miles to a left on Butler Rd. Go 0.5 mile to the park on the right.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by ILOVEDISCGOLF on Jul 22, 2014 at 3:51pm
Beautiful course. Well balanced. Nice mix of wooded holes/wide open holes/shorties/long holes.
Courses Close By
- Tupelo Bay Disc Golf Course, Garden City SC USNo votes yet
- East Bay Park, Georgetown SC US(1 vote)
- Loris Nature Park, Loris SC US(1 vote)
- Mars Bluff, Florence SC USNo votes yet
- Bill Smith Park, Oak Island NC US(2 votes)
- Cougar Country, Boiling Springs Lakes NC US(1 vote)
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US(1 vote)
- Joe Eakes Park at Kure Beach, Kure Beach NC US(1 vote)
- Pim Farms, Darlington SC USNo votes yet
- Arrowhead Park, Wilmington NC US(2 votes)