Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA
Fun course winding through woods and meadows. Spectacular view of Rockies. Challenging, with nice long drives and lots of pines that like to eat discs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 2
Take I-70 west of Denver to 40 north, 7 miles past Winter Park to course, look on right for YMCA sign, turn left, 1.5 mile, then after stop sign and admin. bldg. take right at fork, then 1st right at Sclessman Commons. 1st tee straight ahead.
First Tee: (
Email: Tom Carrillo #12809
Alt. Phone: 970-726-4600
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Gumby23 on Jan 7, 2010 at 5:52pm
Check in and pay the $5 fee at the office and get a map. Well designed course that varies between long and open to shorter and tight thru the trees. Only a couple baskets are hidden from the tee boxes.
Courses Close By
- Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa, Tabernash CO USNo votes yet
- Grand Park Disc Golf Course, Fraser CO USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Park Disc Golf Course, Hot Sulphur Springs CO US(2 votes)
- Winter Park Resort, Winter Park CO USNo votes yet
- Easter Seals Disc Golf Course, Empire CO US(1 vote)
- Ghost Town, Russell Gulch CO US(7 votes)
- Lake Dillon Disc Golf Course, Dillon CO USNo votes yet
- Wondervu Disc Golf Course, Golden CO USNo votes yet
- Frisco Peninsula Rec Area, Frisco CO US(4 votes)
- YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park CO US(4 votes)