Fun course, good challenge. Played on a beautiful Aug. morning for the 1st time. Got a little lost with the GPS but got lined up with 1st tee location from PDGA. Well marked course 1st 7 holes are technical with lots of trees and some all but blind shots. Back 1/2 opens up nicely, watch out for the hazards, OB, and building fouls. on 15/16 we elected to toss one disc out and play 15/16 chains from the location of the tee shot vs tossing twice, helped keep the pace of play. Looking forward to playing again.
Excellent course! Well designed & maintain course. OB to consider on every shot. Brian will set you straight when you check in. Probably one of the nicest course environments in Colorado. A definite must play if you're ever in the Blackhawk & Central City area.
Definately private. A very OB course. Different than public courses for sure. Three bucks is worth it. If I had to pay for every course, as in boating, I would get here often, as I will always stop by if I am in the area.
This course has been most challenging to me. The rain shelters, old stone monuments, as well as houses close or in the course make a good game go south, fast! Brian was helpful on laying out the course beforehand. Watch out for tall grass on some of the last couple holes and be ready to climb some steep hills in the first couple holes.
This is possibly the most distinctive course I've ever played. The use of the terrain is very nice. The repurposed mining gear and ruins add a nice flavor to the course as well. Very nice!
Most unique course I have ever played!!! Tons of O.B. including a one stroke penalty for hitting a rain shelter or 2 strokes for hitting a Ghost Town sign. The owner Brian was very cool to me even though he didn't know me form Adem! I tell everyone going out that way that this is a must play!
Brian, the designer of this course, is very cool and has done a great job making this an interesting layout. The 1st half has a lot of trees that require precision. The back half is more open, but, due to houses and out of bounds, still is a challenge. Sign a waiver 1st and only time you play.
Courses Close By
- Easter Seals Disc Golf Course, Empire CO US(1 vote)
- Wondervu Disc Golf Course, Golden CO USNo votes yet
- Winter Park Resort, Winter Park CO USNo votes yet
- Grand Park Disc Golf Course, Fraser CO USNo votes yet
- Bird's Nest Disc Park, Arvada CO US(4 votes)
- Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa, Tabernash CO USNo votes yet
- Harlow Platts Park, Boulder (South Boulder) CO US(3 votes)
- Beaver Ranch - Conifer, Conifer CO US(10 votes)
- Beaver Ranch - Bluebird Putting Course, Conifer CO USNo votes yet
- Superior Rock Creek, Superior CO USNo votes yet