Rooster Rock - East
Very Challenging course. Not for beginners at all. Bring some anti-nettles lotion and use a spotter. Hole 4 is fun with a 100 foot course and about 150ft drop to the basket. Prepare to do some hiking with this course.
Pros-very challenging and fun to try
Cons-Need a spotter or you WILL loose discs.
Course is fun. A lot of tree hazards. Need a spotter for mostly every hole though. Easy to lose 1 or 2 discs
Courses Close By
- Rooster Rock - West, Corbett OR US(2 votes)
- Trout Creek Bible Camp, Corbett OR USNo votes yet
- Benson State Park, Corbett OR US(1 vote)
- Dabney State Park, Troutdale OR US(2 votes)
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US(2 votes)
- Vance Park, Portland OR US(1 vote)
- Rockwood Central Park, Portland OR USNo votes yet
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Course, North Bonneville WA US(2 votes)
- Grizzly Acres, Sandy OR USNo votes yet
- Riverbend Disc Golf at Milo McIver State Park, Estacada OR US(5 votes)