Riverview Disc Golf Course
Four rating because it was well kept, good direction, only missing a few signs, and some tees were painted on the ground. Right next to a lake, so scenery was pretty nice. However, dog park in same area, so have to contend with dog walkers and local folk in the area. And most shots were short and simple flat shots, with occasional good hooks around landmarks and close to the lake. Quick 9, prob take 20 minutes to fly through solo with one throw each time. I really enjoyed it though. If you go here, check out the one by Mojave Community College! That was is amazing!
Im glad it was there. I was on vacation and there was only one other course around. Not very long but it was fun. There are some tee shots where you throw over wooden fenced, covered picnic areas. There really is a great deal of area to work with there, the locals should find a way to get it up to an 18 and stretch it out a bit and they could really have something.
Courses Close By
- Mountainview at MCC, Bullhead City AZ US(2 votes)
- Firefighters Memorial Park, Kingman AZ USNo votes yet
- Cactus Flats, Kingman AZ USNo votes yet
- Deer Creek Canyon, Kingman AZ USNo votes yet
- Grand Island Disc Golf Course, Lake Havasu AZ US(1 vote)
- Anthem, Henderson NV USNo votes yet
- Paseo Verde Trailhead, Henderson NV USNo votes yet
- Meadview, Meadview AZ US(2 votes)
- Sunset Park, Las Vegas NV US(4 votes)
- Red Ridge, Las Vegas NV US(2 votes)