No votes yet
Mostly open, lots of small shrubs and cactus. Some good holes based around a wash. Plenty of wind. Small dirt road is OB.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 5,688ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Robert Pine
I-40; exit #51 (Stockton Hill Rd.). North 3 miles to a right on College Dr., 0.8 mile to end. Enter college main entrance, take 1st left behind N.A.U. building to parking lot behind. Front 9 to south, back 9 to north.
Josh Weum #38916
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cactus Flats? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Firefighters Memorial Park, Kingman AZ USNo votes yet
- Deer Creek Canyon, Kingman AZ USNo votes yet
- Mountainview at MCC, Bullhead City AZ US(2 votes)
- Riverview Disc Golf Course, Bullhead City AZ US(2 votes)
- Grand Canyon Caverns Inn Disc Golf Course, Peach Springs AZ US(1 vote)
- Meadview, Meadview AZ US(2 votes)
- Grand Island Disc Golf Course, Lake Havasu AZ US(1 vote)
- Paseo Verde Trailhead, Henderson NV USNo votes yet
- Anthem, Henderson NV USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park, Las Vegas NV US(4 votes)