Grand Island Disc Golf Course
Was on vacation in havasu and tried to go to the course there only to find it was no longer there. I tried calling the number listed on the site and it had been shut off. So if you are in the area and thinking of playing there don't waste your time.
Fun little 9 hole on the island. It's alway hot so bring lots of water you are not far from the lake if you want to take a dip after your round. The park it's self is wide open with plent of routes to take to the basket, no holes over 400ft. Dry grass is great for skip shots or scoobys out there. The locals are friendly just don't tell them you are from California!! If you want to make the course really difficult count sidewalks and gravel as OB. Well have fun ou there this is an ace race park so go Ching!!!
Courses Close By
- Mountainview at MCC, Bullhead City AZ US(2 votes)
- Riverview Disc Golf Course, Bullhead City AZ US(2 votes)
- Deer Creek Canyon, Kingman AZ USNo votes yet
- Firefighters Memorial Park, Kingman AZ USNo votes yet
- Cactus Flats, Kingman AZ USNo votes yet
- Grand Canyon Caverns Inn Disc Golf Course, Peach Springs AZ US(1 vote)
- Meadview, Meadview AZ US(2 votes)
- School House Gulch, Prescott AZ USNo votes yet
- Watson Lake, Prescott AZ USNo votes yet
- Anthem, Henderson NV USNo votes yet