NC State Centennial Campus
Nice and varied 9 hole course, no water holes. Wooded holes are pretty cleared of undergrowth, and the course has some nice open holes as well. Most holes are fairly short but very few have direct shots to the tee. If it is your first time playing this course, disregard a lot of the hole maps at each individual teebox, as some are quite misleading (i.e. maps shows dog leg left, but is actually completely straight). All said, it's a fun little course that is decently manicured.
It's not bad, and it's very convenient to NCSU students. However, it's too tightly wooded in many places for my taste, and there really are a lot of thorns, bushes, etc. The signs are handy but at times are misleading. Completely ignore the sign for hole 7. I had fun though, and I may pay a repeat visit.
Courses Close By
- Kentwood, Raleigh NC US
- Cedar Hills Rotary Park, Raleigh NC US
- Middle Creek High School, Apex NC US
- Higher Ground, Fuquay Varina NC US
- East Wake Middle School, Raleigh NC US
- Apex Nature Park, Apex NC US
- Bethesda Park, Durham NC US
- Buckhorn at Harris Lake County Park, New Hill NC US
- Jack Marley Park, Angier NC US
- Leigh Farm Park, Chapel Hill NC US