NC State Centennial Campus
Very nice, beginner friendly tract that is fun & challenging for all skill levels! Tight & open holes. Good tee pads & tee signs. Easy to navigate the 1st time. Limited parking in small lot by lake pier but lots of parking on weekends alone main road which the course parallels.
Nice and varied 9 hole course, no water holes. Wooded holes are pretty cleared of undergrowth, and the course has some nice open holes as well. Most holes are fairly short but very few have direct shots to the tee. If it is your first time playing this course, disregard a lot of the hole maps at each individual teebox, as some are quite misleading (i.e. maps shows dog leg left, but is actually completely straight). All said, it's a fun little course that is decently manicured.
It's not bad, and it's very convenient to NCSU students. However, it's too tightly wooded in many places for my taste, and there really are a lot of thorns, bushes, etc. The signs are handy but at times are misleading. Completely ignore the sign for hole 7. I had fun though, and I may pay a repeat visit.
Courses Close By
- Kentwood, Raleigh NC US(5 votes)
- SAS Institute, Cary NC USNo votes yet
- Cedar Hills Rotary Park, Raleigh NC US(4 votes)
- Middle Creek High School, Apex NC US(2 votes)
- Avalon Peaks Apartments, Apex NC USNo votes yet
- Higher Ground, Fuquay Varina NC USNo votes yet
- East Wake Middle School, Raleigh NC US(1 vote)
- Jones Park, Holly Springs NC US(1 vote)
- Sunshine Acres Disc Golf Course, Raleigh NC USNo votes yet
- Apex Nature Park, Apex NC US(1 vote)