Middle Creek High School
Course can be difficult to navigate the first time. The first few tees wind along the street. Overall, great variation in hole types. Have had some trouble with large groups of teens (10-15) not letting people play through. Can be very muddy after rain. A fun course, nevertheless.
Pros: This course is so nice to play. The park is as clean as can be. The course is layed out very well. Tees and signs are excellent. A variety of wooded and open holes. Elevation changes everywhere. The "stair" shot is unique and fun.
Cons: Course is near some soccer fields and on the weekends, these can fill up and be loud at times. Baseball fields or patrons can interfere with game play but it is normally manageable.
Courses Close By
- Higher Ground, Fuquay Varina NC USNo votes yet
- Jones Park, Holly Springs NC US(1 vote)
- Avalon Peaks Apartments, Apex NC USNo votes yet
- NC State Centennial Campus, Raleigh NC US(3 votes)
- Kentwood, Raleigh NC US(5 votes)
- Apex Nature Park, Apex NC US(2 votes)
- Buckhorn at Harris Lake County Park, New Hill NC US(5 votes)
- Jack Marley Park, Angier NC US(2 votes)
- SAS Institute, Cary NC USNo votes yet
- Marcom Woods, Morrisville NC USNo votes yet