Good quick course. Lot of backtracking and cross shooting but its fun and simple... All are Par 3, some are nice Birdie opportunities. Good times.
The baskets are packed in tightly in this course. With several groups of people palying you will overlap (so be careful) as several baskets cross the same or similar paths. You may have to wait to play a basket because of this. There is a map online which helps with the layout and direction. Your discs will take a beating as most of the ground is covered with rocks. you can get through the course quickly since it is "packed in". Shorter distances from tee to basket in this course.
Yeah there's nothing wrong with this course. I have lived by it for 10 plus years and every time I go I learn something new about it.
It's a good course with a few pretty technical holes. It tends to be crowded, and it's pretty easy to hit people or get hit because the holes wind on each other a lot. Good for a quick round of disc golf when it's not crowded, much quicker than some of the longer courses in Raleigh.
I gave this a 3 simply because it is so fun to play. The course is short but technical. Thee best course around to bring beginers to, they will not get discouraged here and want to return. 90% of shots are mainly open fairways but it still can make for an interesting game of disc golf for more experienced players.
CONS: This course has a lot of rocks (built on the side of a hill)so your discs can get a beating. Due to being located near a college, course can get crowded at times.
Courses Close By
- NC State Centennial Campus, Raleigh NC US(3 votes)
- SAS Institute, Cary NC USNo votes yet
- Cedar Hills Rotary Park, Raleigh NC US(4 votes)
- Avalon Peaks Apartments, Apex NC USNo votes yet
- Middle Creek High School, Apex NC US(2 votes)
- Higher Ground, Fuquay Varina NC USNo votes yet
- Jones Park, Holly Springs NC US(1 vote)
- East Wake Middle School, Raleigh NC US(1 vote)
- Sunshine Acres Disc Golf Course, Raleigh NC USNo votes yet
- Marcom Woods, Morrisville NC USNo votes yet