Langan Municipal Park
I'll always be partial to this course because it's where I first started playing disc golf. Challenging mix of short and long, open and tight. Mostly flat and sometimes repetitive would be my one critique. Water comes into play a lot so if you're nervous about losing a favorite disc, best to bring some you don't mind if you throw it in the drink.
This course was pretty fun. We ended up skipping a few holes towards the end because we were running out of daylight, but we still had fun... The problem I had with this one was the water hazards. After getting away from those around hole 6, the course got a lot better-- granted it would have been fine, probably had I not been pulling over left all day. The wide open and long shots were all too much fun, but, like I said, the water hazards sucked. I lost my Valkyrie on hole 4 into a pond and went to go fetch it. The bottom ended up being real mushy... yeah... I was soaked and smelled real bad...
Courses Close By
- Municipal Gold Disc Golf Course, Mobile AL US(1 vote)
- University of South Alabama, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Spring Hill College Disc Golf Course, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- MRAG Disc Golf Course, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Cottage Hill Park, Mobile AL US(2 votes)
- Springhill Hobbit Disc Golf Course, Mobile AL US(2 votes)
- Chickasabogue County Park - Original, Eight Mile AL US(2 votes)
- Chickasabogue County Park - New Ridge, Eight Mile AL USNo votes yet
- Baker High School, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Chickasaw Community Park, Chickasaw AL US(3 votes)