Cottage Hill Park
It's a decent course, but could be a lot better. It is in a rather busy park and some of the patrons don't seem to know how to use the garbage cans provided by the park. There is trash everywhere, which takes away from the experience in my opinion. There are only two sets of tees, not three. There are three on only a few holes, but they’re not worth using. It is a tight course and shots are at a premium, mostly anhyzer for righties. The back nine is much more challenging than the front. One of the baskets was missing as of October 2011 - on the longest hole. It's definitely a course worth playing. I'm making my way around the Alabama courses, will see how it stacks up soon.
Very nice course and decently-marked. It is in a very busy public park, but the course property is all by itself, which is nice. If you like the challenge of playing through trees, this is a well-designed course made just for you. Not much change in elevation.
Courses Close By
- University of South Alabama, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Spring Hill College Disc Golf Course, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Municipal Gold Disc Golf Course, Mobile AL US(1 vote)
- Langan Municipal Park, Mobile AL US(2 votes)
- Baker High School, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Springhill Hobbit Disc Golf Course, Mobile AL US(2 votes)
- MRAG Disc Golf Course, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Chickasabogue County Park - New Ridge, Eight Mile AL USNo votes yet
- Chickasabogue County Park - Original, Eight Mile AL US(2 votes)
- Chickasaw Community Park, Chickasaw AL US(3 votes)