This course is alright. It's well maintained and it's easy to follow but it's just a big open field. There are no hazards on any hole and every shot is straight at the basket. 9 holes with 18 tees. Great for beginners or just someone who wants to work on their drive.
Completely redesigned in September of 2009.
Longer holes and 18 new 3 x 10 Tee Pads.
Check map at Bulletin board for new layout.
Courses Close By
- Northwest University Disc Golf Course, Kirkland WA USNo votes yet
- Howling Coyote Disc Golf Course at Blyth Park, Bothell WA US(3 votes)
- Loutsis Park, Carnation WA USNo votes yet
- Gateway Middle School Practice Area, Everett WA USNo votes yet
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US(2 votes)
- Valley View Middle School, Snohomish WA USNo votes yet
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Tall Firs Disc Golf Course, Monroe WA US(1 vote)
- Silver Lake Excalibur, Everett WA US(1 vote)
- Ferguson Park, Snohomish WA USNo votes yet