No votes yet
In pleasant city park with playground. Short holes weave through trees. Great for families, beginners and practice. Scorecard at web site.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,401ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Near north end of town. Turn south off of Hwy 9 on Bickford Ave., left at stop sign on Ave. D, then 1st left on Ferguson Park Rd. Park entrance on left. Curl around to north side of park. 1st tee close to #9 basket.
First Tee: (
Alt. Phone: 360-563-2633
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ferguson Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Valley View Middle School, Snohomish WA USNo votes yet
- Silver Lake Excalibur, Everett WA US(1 vote)
- Gateway Middle School Practice Area, Everett WA USNo votes yet
- Lake Stevens Disc Golf Course, Lake Stevens WA US(1 vote)
- Tall Firs Disc Golf Course, Monroe WA US(1 vote)
- Howling Coyote Disc Golf Course at Blyth Park, Bothell WA US(3 votes)
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US(2 votes)
- Juel Park, Redmond WA US(1 vote)
- Tyee Farms Disc Golf Course, Camano Island WA USNo votes yet
- Twin Rivers, Arlington WA US(2 votes)