No votes yet
White (tee signs) and blue tees. Blue tines on the baskets point to the next blue tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,245ft
Alternate Length: 2,371ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Jeff "Getty" Freeman
Hwy 203 to Carnation. Go east on Entwhistle (light) a half mile to the park on the right.
Email: Getty #6211
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Loutsis Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Juel Park, Redmond WA US(1 vote)
- Northwest University Disc Golf Course, Kirkland WA USNo votes yet
- Tall Firs Disc Golf Course, Monroe WA US(1 vote)
- Howling Coyote Disc Golf Course at Blyth Park, Bothell WA US(3 votes)
- Valley View Middle School, Snohomish WA USNo votes yet
- Gateway Middle School Practice Area, Everett WA USNo votes yet
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US(2 votes)
- Ferguson Park, Snohomish WA USNo votes yet
- Seatac Disc Golf Course, Seatac WA US(4 votes)