Jack Marley Park
I applaud the town of Angier for attempting to put in a disc golf course. The first three holes are fine if you want to get some putting in, otherwise it's kind of dreadful to play. Hopefully it draws attraction to the sport.
The first 3 holes are pretty decent for a small course, then the rest is not so great, for a couple of reasons:
1) The tee boxes after hole 3 have no hole description or posting. You have to guess where to go next.
2) There appears to be no hole 6, so the 8 hole description is accurate.
3) It's nearly impossible to play during baseball/softball seasons due to the hole placement so near the fields and bleachers.
4) Very crowded in the afternoons.
If the maintainers of the course fix the tee box postings and hole descriptions, this could possibly get a rating of 3, outside of baseball season.
Courses Close By
- Campbell University Disc Golf, Buies Creek NC US(1 vote)
- Higher Ground, Fuquay Varina NC USNo votes yet
- Middle Creek High School, Apex NC US(2 votes)
- Jones Park, Holly Springs NC US(1 vote)
- Buckhorn at Harris Lake County Park, New Hill NC US(5 votes)
- Avalon Peaks Apartments, Apex NC USNo votes yet
- Apex Nature Park, Apex NC US(1 vote)
- NC State Centennial Campus, Raleigh NC US(3 votes)
- Anderson Creek, Lillington NC US(1 vote)
- Kentwood, Raleigh NC US(5 votes)