Apex Nature Park
The course meanders through both mature hardwoods, and 100 year old pines. Moderate elevation with a creek in play on several holes on the back nine. Three sets of pads, red being the shortest, and blue the longest.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 5,800ft
Alternate Length: 3,000ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: M.Watson/P. Fitzsimons/K.Lyon
Course located at the 2nd Park entrance on Evans Rd. 1st tee near the restroom at the end of the parking lot.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Treeeater on Feb 22, 2015 at 7:38pm
Nice course. This is a local course for me, so I am a little biased. It has some long shots as well as some get around the corner shots. The creek holes on the back nine are always challenging. Great exercise and very quite area.
Courses Close By
- Buckhorn at Harris Lake County Park, New Hill NC US(4 votes)
- Middle Creek High School, Apex NC US(2 votes)
- Higher Ground, Fuquay Varina NC USNo votes yet
- Swingin' D.B.'s, Moncure NC US(1 vote)
- Kentwood, Raleigh NC US(5 votes)
- NC State Centennial Campus, Raleigh NC US(2 votes)
- Southern Community, Chapel Hill NC US(7 votes)
- Leigh Farm Park, Chapel Hill NC US(2 votes)
- UNC Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill NC US(4 votes)
- Bethesda Park, Durham NC US(2 votes)