Level land with lots of trees and groomed grass with small stream. Most holes short and straight - many ace runs. Seasonal concession stand.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,933ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
Exit I-75 to Crooks Rd., go north, then left on Square Lake Rd. (next light), 0.5 mile to park on right.
First Tee: (
Email: John Minicuci #22116
by frolfergolfer on Mar 11, 2010 at 2:35pm
A good course, in a level wooded environment. Course is well maintained and is somewhat challenging. Worth a try for any disc golfer.
Courses Close By
- Raintree Park, Troy MI USNo votes yet
- Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Grizzly Oaks, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Beverly Park, Beverly Hills MI USNo votes yet
- Starr-Jaycee Park, Royal Oak MI US(1 vote)
- Wagner Park, Royal Oak MI USNo votes yet
- River Bends, Utica MI US(1 vote)
- Sunnybrook Disc Golf Course, Sterling Heights MI USNo votes yet
- Lawrence Tech University, Southfield MI USNo votes yet
- Stony Creek Metro Park, Shelby Township MI US(1 vote)