Scenic layout situated in pristine Clinton River Valley. Elevated tees, many water holes and 4 ft. rough.
# Holes: 24
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 8,360ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
M-59 to Dequindre, north to a right on Auburn, to a left on Ryan, to a right on 22 Mile. Park entrance a half mile on the right.
First Tee: (
Email: John Minicuci #22116
by capptrick on Mar 9, 2012 at 6:39am
Challenging course. The river play a big factor for a couple holes. Can be water logged in the early spring. Never busy.
Courses Close By
- Sunnybrook Disc Golf Course, Sterling Heights MI USNo votes yet
- Stony Creek Metro Park, Shelby Township MI US(1 vote)
- Raintree Park, Troy MI USNo votes yet
- Firefighters Park, Troy MI US(1 vote)
- Grizzly Oaks, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Starr-Jaycee Park, Royal Oak MI US(1 vote)
- Wagner Park, Royal Oak MI USNo votes yet
- Addison Oaks County Park, Leonard MI USNo votes yet
- Brys Park Disc Golf Course, St. Clair Shores MI USNo votes yet