Beautiful and difficult course. You have to really pull out every different shot style to properly maneuver this course. Good mix in distance and complexity. There are a few areas that will eat your disc for good (I lost a tie dye Leopard3 on hole 17), such as swamp, wooded swamp areas, and over grown vines, bushes, and trees overhanging a creek that runs through the last 15, 16, and 17. Worth a play!
This course has a lot of potential. The course blends into the natural environment, rather than defining it. This is good most of the time, but can lead to frustration on some of the holes. Accuracy is very important. If you want to practice difficult or unusual shots, this is the course for you. I think the course could be improved with some selective maintenance to make some of the holes less "wild."
Courses Close By
- Englewood Park, Rocky Mount NC US(2 votes)
- Sunset Park, Rocky Mount NC USNo votes yet
- Silver Layke at Rocky Mount Sports Complex, Rocky Mount NC US(1 vote)
- Nash Community College, Rocky Mount NC USNo votes yet
- Glover Park, Nashville NC USNo votes yet
- Lake Wilson, Wilson NC USNo votes yet
- Williams Day Camp, Wilson NC USNo votes yet
- Zebulon Community Park, Zebulon NC US(1 vote)
- Wendell Disc Golf Course, Wendell NC USNo votes yet
- West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US(2 votes)