Great course with a good mix of holes. Front nine threads through some woods with decent fairways and the back nine is mostly open. A couple of the longer ones will stretch our your arm a bit. Not amazingly memorable, but fun nonetheless!
Nice division of open and wooded hole locations. A variety of shots are necessary to navigate the course successfully. Course is well maintained.
Courses Close By
- Sunset Park, Rocky Mount NC USNo votes yet
- Farmington Park, Rocky Mount NC US(1 vote)
- Silver Layke at Rocky Mount Sports Complex, Rocky Mount NC US(1 vote)
- Nash Community College, Rocky Mount NC USNo votes yet
- Lake Wilson, Wilson NC USNo votes yet
- Zebulon Community Park, Zebulon NC US(1 vote)
- Wendell Disc Golf Course, Wendell NC USNo votes yet
- West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US(2 votes)
- East Carolina University, Greenville NC US(1 vote)
- Tar River, Franklinton NC USNo votes yet