No votes yet
Lovely - built in a neighborhood that was flooded and converted to a park. Mostly open.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,583ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
95 to 64 east (exit 138), to 64 Business east, to left on N. Taylor St. 1st tee across street from old bathhouse and tennis courts.
Email: Lynn Driver #41623
Alt. Phone: 252-972-1162
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sunset Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Englewood Park, Rocky Mount NC US(2 votes)
- Silver Layke at Rocky Mount Sports Complex, Rocky Mount NC US(1 vote)
- Farmington Park, Rocky Mount NC US(1 vote)
- Nash Community College, Rocky Mount NC USNo votes yet
- Lake Wilson, Wilson NC USNo votes yet
- Zebulon Community Park, Zebulon NC US(1 vote)
- West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US(2 votes)
- Wendell Disc Golf Course, Wendell NC USNo votes yet
- East Carolina University, Greenville NC US(1 vote)
- Lake Park, Roanoke Rapids NC USNo votes yet