The Canyons at Dellwood Park
A very scenic park with nice facilities and a large stream running through it. Cement tees with great tee signs and signs guiding you to each hole. Steep drop offs, down to the creek bed, on many holes. Plenty of trees in fairways, roughs and around baskets to make your life miserable, as well. I just played in early spring, when no leaves are on the trees, yet, so I'm sure this course will be 10 times harder with full vegetation. Still, some holes have great designs. I took off a chain and gave 4 out of 5 because the layout is a bit broken, between tees. It could flow a bit better in the course layout.
Great new course! The tee pads are a nice concrete and the holes are all clear of excess debris. Every hole switches it up nicely and the variety keeps the round from being boring. It ranges well from wooded to wide open holes that you can really rip it on. I would say this is probably going to be one of my favorites since it seems like it will be well maintained and lots of fun!
Courses Close By
- Trinity Links, Joliet (Lockport) IL US(2 votes)
- Lewis University Disc Golf Course, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- Highland (Pilcher) Park, Joliet IL US(5 votes)
- Volunteer Park, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- West Park, Joliet IL US(8 votes)
- Haine's Wayside Park, New Lenox IL US(3 votes)
- Avery Preserve, Plainfield IL US(3 votes)
- Shorewood Park, Shorewood IL US(6 votes)
- Round Barn, Manhattan IL US(1 vote)
- Community Park, Channahon IL US(7 votes)