Highland (Pilcher) Park
great course, very challenging
Both challenging and easy, not very well maintained but a must play if your in the Joliet area. *Really neat hole placed across an old street, almost like crossing a little valley. (Back 9ish)*
Amazing. This Is As Good As It Gets.Its Perfect For Huge Throws, And You Can Also Bring Your Girlfriend! Not To Hard For Beginners. Perfect Course.
AWESOME COURSE! still a baby so its needs a little more work. CONCRETE PADS are on 15/18 holes! promised to be done by end of summer! SUPER challenging course great variety of shots across ravine (twice), uphill, downhill (aceable), starts and ends at parking lot for front and back 9 (how awesome) signs on every hole! TOUGH COURSE!
cons--- trash/broken glass (but improving every week) so much better than last year
Pilcher park is overall a fun course to play.. All dirt tees, so they definitely get sloppy after rain, and can be a very messy course to try and play after it rains all together. There is one 600+ hole that i remember for sure, maybe two. Very cool holes at this place, real high elevated up and down holes are awesome and is worth checking out... not in the greatest part of town... but very fun to play.
Courses Close By
- Trinity Links, Joliet (Lockport) IL US(3 votes)
- The Canyons at Dellwood Park, Lockport IL US(3 votes)
- Haine's Wayside Park, New Lenox IL US(3 votes)
- West Park, Joliet IL US(8 votes)
- Lewis University Disc Golf Course, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- Round Barn, Manhattan IL US(2 votes)
- Volunteer Park, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- The Oaks, Mokena IL US(12 votes)
- Community Park, Channahon IL US(7 votes)
- Shorewood Park, Shorewood IL US(6 votes)