**Any missing baskets have been replaced and is fully playable**
A nice mix of open and tight woodsy holes. Hole 5 (in summer) has overgrown grass along side of it so make sure not to lose your disc in it. Holes 3 and 8 run along side a river. Holes 6 and 7 are just open grass so throw away.
Not bad of a course if looking for a quick 9
Hole 4 is missing and there's a pole the represents the basket. The lanes are over grown and it's muddy. The creek is right next to it, so if it over flows, then it'll be a mud pit. I would give it 1/2 a chain if I could.
A total waste of time. Missing baskets and course is not taken care of. Skip this and go to West Park or Oswego.
This course is missing several baskets and has been for some time. Hopefully this course will get rebuilt soon. Right now it is really a 3 hole and not worth the time.
Courses Close By
- Volunteer Park, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- Lewis University Disc Golf Course, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- The Canyons at Dellwood Park, Lockport IL US(2 votes)
- Trinity Links, Joliet (Lockport) IL US(2 votes)
- Shorewood Park, Shorewood IL US(6 votes)
- Knoch Knolls Park, Naperville IL US(3 votes)
- West Park, Joliet IL US(8 votes)
- Highland (Pilcher) Park, Joliet IL US(5 votes)
- Community Park, Channahon IL US(7 votes)
- Eagle Ridge Park at Civic Center, Oswego IL US(8 votes)