Features 18 wooded holes with several water hazards and interesting elevation. 3 tees/hole (Am-White, Regular-Red, Pro-Black)and 3 pin positions/hole. Baskets are moved once per month. Poison ivy in summer. Setup A is 5514', B is 5513', C is 6019'. Red tees are concrete, with carpet at the Am and Pro tees.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,514ft
Alternate Length: 6,019ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
Exit off I-20/59 at McFarland (Exit 73) and go north to the 1st light. Look for the brown park sign. Go east to main park entrance on left. Just before the ball fields see the road to the left. 1st tee & message board is to the left (near this intersection) in large open field, but that road is 1-way, so circle ball fields to park.
First Tee: (
Email: Jon Woolley #22148
This course has no photos.
Courses Close By
- Palmore Park, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet
- Ol' Colony Disc Golf Course, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet
- University of Montevallo, Montevallo AL USNo votes yet
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US(2 votes)
- Lake Lowndes State Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet
- Inverness Disc Golf Park, Birmingham AL US(1 vote)
- North Jasper Park, Jasper AL USNo votes yet
- Propst Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet
- The Tiger Trail at U of W. Alabama, Livingston AL USNo votes yet
- Greg Carter Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL USNo votes yet