No votes yet
Mostly open course with roads and paths that come into play. 4 tees/hole with 2 pin positions/hole. Blue tees marked by blue-capped posts with hole numbers.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 7,348ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 8
Course Designer: Joe Thacker
I-59; exit 68. Go 1.8 miles on Joe Mallisham Pkwy to a right on Fosters Ferry Rd. Park is 0.3 mile up on the right.
Email: Christopher Pereira #54129
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Palmore Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bowers Park, Tuscaloosa AL US(3 votes)
- Ol' Colony Disc Golf Course, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet
- Lakeview Country Club, McCalla AL US(1 vote)
- Round Top Mountain Park, Lake City CO USNo votes yet
- University of Montevallo, Montevallo AL USNo votes yet
- Lake Lowndes State Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet
- Veterans Park DGC, Alabaster AL USNo votes yet
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US(3 votes)
- The Eagle Disc Golf Course, Jasper AL USNo votes yet
- Propst Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet