Ol' Colony Disc Golf Course
Under construction, but playable. Numbered wooden posts mark tees - small flags across front line to show direction. Many small stumps in trail and field due to clearing and some mud in areas.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,600ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Brian Thompson
I-59; exit 73. Go north on McFarland Blvd. for 5.3 miles to a right on Watermelon Rd., then 2.1 miles to a right on Union Chapel Rd. Take the first right onto Roland Pugh Pkwy.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ol' Colony Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bowers Park, Tuscaloosa AL US(3 votes)
- Palmore Park, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet
- University of Montevallo, Montevallo AL USNo votes yet
- Veterans Park DGC, Alabaster AL USNo votes yet
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US(3 votes)
- North Jasper Park, Jasper AL USNo votes yet
- Lake Lowndes State Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet
- Inverness Disc Golf Park, Birmingham AL US(2 votes)
- Propst Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet
- The Tiger Trail at U of W. Alabama, Livingston AL USNo votes yet