Andrew Brown Park
I went on a hot summer saturday and found a big "erosion control" construction project has removed/ blocked acces to the first 9 holes. The back 9 are totally accesable and playable so i played those and moved on to veterans park in arlington.
I liked alot of the holes, though #11 & #12 are maybe 80' each so those werent too great.
Front 9 inaccesable until further notice
No tee pads, just a sign placed randomly in the grass marking each hole
super short #11 & #12
This course has some cool shots over a big lake
This course is lame. There's no apparent thoughtful design to the course. The only challenge is that a few of the baskets are set right next to the lake. There are much better courses in the area. I recommend avoiding this one.
This is a course I probably won't play again. I used to live up the street for a couple of years prior to playing this sport and it is ALWAYS windy. It has 3 large ponds in a beautiful park. Guess where nearly all the baskets are? yep, majority of them are feet away from the ponds, so it will take your discs. This was not very well thought out, and seems like a nice to have by the City of Coppell. The few wooded shots are 135 ft and less if I remember correctly and in those 3 holes, i got poison ivy as the trails are not maintained. There are no tee boxes and signs are not accurate, nor helpful as the signs always give you visuals aligned with north/south, so you have to orient yourself to read them. did i say windy? good luck.
Courses Close By
- Jimmy Porter Park, Carrollton TX US(5 votes)
- Greenbelt Park, Carrollton TX US(7 votes)
- Leonard L. Woods Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- W. O. Harrington, Irving TX US(2 votes)
- Lake Lewisville Park, Lewisville TX US(7 votes)
- Wellington of Flower Mound, Flower Mound TX USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek, Grapevine TX US(10 votes)
- Bill Allen Memorial Park, The Colony TX US(3 votes)
- Trophy Club Park, Trophy Club TX US(2 votes)
- Dash's Track Disc Golf Course, Frisco TX USNo votes yet