W. O. Harrington
The course is a quick play. Most holes have OB in play; otherwise, holes are fairly open, and makes good use of what elevation there is.
There are no tee signs or tee pads, just dirt patches for tees. Despite this, it is not difficult to navigate the course. The entire course can be seen from anywhere on the course.
Not very challenging, but a nice course to get some quick practice on.
Courses Close By
- Bear Creek, Grapevine TX US(10 votes)
- Andrew Brown Park, Coppell TX US(3 votes)
- Fritz Park, Irving TX US(3 votes)
- Jimmy Porter Park, Carrollton TX US(5 votes)
- Boys Ranch Disc Golf Course, Bedford TX USNo votes yet
- Turner Park, Grand Prairie TX US(4 votes)
- Greenbelt Park, Carrollton TX US(7 votes)
- Wellington of Flower Mound, Flower Mound TX USNo votes yet
- Tommy and Sue Brown Park, North Richland Hills TX USNo votes yet
- Leonard L. Woods Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)