Lake Lewisville Park
PLAYED THIS COURSE YESTERDAY AND WE HAD ALLOT OF FUN!IT'S WELL KEPT AND A REALLY NICE PLACE TO BRING THE FAMILY...PLAYS KINDA TIGHT BUT IT HAS SOME TOUGH HOLES!
By far one of the top two courses in northern DFW.(bear creek is the other) Expect a little of everything at Lake Park. Fun, challenging, and kept in great shape. Right off of I35e
I live in Denton, and it is nice to come out to this course because it's only 15 minutes away. It's also a nice change from the course off Bonnie Brae. Hole 1 is awesome, and if you go at the right time you can catch the sunset by the lake.
This course is very challenging, very fun and very popular, which makes for overcrowding to say the least. As mentioned before, you have a lot of shot selections, opportunities for aces and the infamous lake shots, which you will lose a disc to if you play the course frequently. You can get in a quick mini-tourney any saturday it seems.
One of the most popular courses in the Metroplex for various reasons. The course has a good mix of holes with some elavation, some ace runs, and various other challenges such as throwing out over the lake or threading the needle through 10 yard gaps. The course is very playable even after rain due to the combination of soil and sand on most of the course. Local amenities include a lighted par 3 golf course, soccer fields, outdoor batting cages, direct access to the Lake Lewisville, and even alcohol is allowed in non-glass containers at the disc course (at least from what I've witnessed). OVERALL-very enjoyable course for all skill levels. Since the course stays pretty busy make sure to bring your beer, fold out chair and patience.
Courses Close By
- Leonard L. Woods Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- Andrew Brown Park, Coppell TX US(2 votes)
- Bill Allen Memorial Park, The Colony TX US(3 votes)
- McCord Park, Little Elm TX USNo votes yet
- Dash's Track Disc Golf Course, Frisco TX USNo votes yet
- Greenbelt Park, Carrollton TX US(7 votes)
- Jimmy Porter Park, Carrollton TX US(4 votes)
- Trophy Club Park, Trophy Club TX US(2 votes)
- W. O. Harrington, Irving TX US(2 votes)
- Bear Creek, Grapevine TX US(10 votes)