Tightly wooded. Short, but challenging. Mild elevation and one shallow water hazard. Camping at Holland State Park.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,500ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
US-31 to E. Lakewood Blvd. exit. Go west (Lakewood becomes Douglas, then Ottawa Beach Rd.) to a right on 160th Ave. Entrance on left, just south of fire station.
First Tee: (
Email: Barb Burmeister
Contact Phone #2: (616) 738-4233
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Courses Close By
- Shore Acres Park, Saugatuck MI US
- Hughes Park, Hudsonville MI US
- Rosewood Park, Jenison MI US
- Heritage Park, Grandville MI US
- Lakeshore Disc Golf, Spring Lake MI US
- Rycenga Park, Spring Lake MI US
- Johnson Park, Walker MI US
- Lamar Park, Wyoming MI US
- Ross Park, Norton Shores MI US
- Earl W. Brewer Park, Grand Rapids MI US