Shore Acres Park
Cement pads and alternate baskets have been added to the course. Great variety of play with a decent mix of technical to longer ranged shots. Great local club that has assisted in maintaining the course quite well.
Great course. Contains a variety of shots and terrain. Good birdie opportunities and no impossibly long holes. 9/25/09 fundraising tournament to build cement pads. $25 dollar entrance fee also buys a commemorative glow in the dark disc. I hope many people turn out, the dirt pads currently in place are sandy and difficult to manage on long throws.
Courses Close By
- Winstrom Preserve, Holland MI US
- Macatawa Greenspace, Hoilland MI US
- Hughes Park, Hudsonville MI US
- Spinski's Amateur Course, Hopkins MI US
- Rosewood Park, Jenison MI US
- Heritage Park, Grandville MI US
- Johnson Park, Walker MI US
- Lamar Park, Wyoming MI US
- Earl W. Brewer Park, Grand Rapids MI US
- Lakeshore Disc Golf, Spring Lake MI US