Shore Acres Park
Cement pads and alternate baskets have been added to the course. Great variety of play with a decent mix of technical to longer ranged shots. Great local club that has assisted in maintaining the course quite well.
Great course. Contains a variety of shots and terrain. Good birdie opportunities and no impossibly long holes. 9/25/09 fundraising tournament to build cement pads. $25 dollar entrance fee also buys a commemorative glow in the dark disc. I hope many people turn out, the dirt pads currently in place are sandy and difficult to manage on long throws.
Courses Close By
- Winstrom Preserve, Holland MI US(3 votes)
- Paw Paw Park, Holland MI USNo votes yet
- Hughes Park, Hudsonville MI US(2 votes)
- Rush Creek Park, Georgetown Township MI USNo votes yet
- Spinski's Amateur Course, Hopkins MI USNo votes yet
- Lighthouse Christian Ministries, Grand Haven MI USNo votes yet
- Rosewood Park, Jenison MI USNo votes yet
- Campus View Disc Golf Course, Allendale MI USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park, Grandville MI USNo votes yet
- Johnson Park, Walker MI US(2 votes)