Veterans Memorial Park
Rolling hills, some woods, all manicured fairways. Good variety. Thick rough off some fairways. A beautiful view of Wilson Dam and the Tennessee River.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Course Length: 4,567ft
Alternate Length: 5,500ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
Off Hwy. 72, south on 133 (Cox Creek Pkwy.), left into park, on north side of Wilson Dam.
First Tee: (
Email: Russ Corey
Contact Phone #1: (256) 764-4539
by kennypascarelli on Nov 26, 2012 at 10:17am
Love this course. You can feel the history, lots of different shots, well maintained, and fun shots all over it. Diverse throws from woods to elevation and open shots. One of my likes is a diverse course.
Courses Close By
- McFarland Park Disc Golf, Florence AL US
- Tishomingo State Park - Tushka Run, Tishomingo MS US
- Tishomingo State Park - Warrior Ridge, Tishomingo MS US
- Tishomingo State Park - Chickasaw, Tishomingo MS US
- Pickwick Plantation, Pickwick Dam TN US
- Flying Dragon Disc Golf Course, Decatur AL US
- First Baptist Church of Tanner, Tanner AL US
- Sportsplex, Athens AL US
- Sparkman Park, Hartselle AL US
- Dublin Park, Madison AL US