Lakeside Disc Golf at Veterans Memorial Park
Rolling hills, some woods, all manicured fairways. Good variety. Thick rough off some fairways. A beautiful view of Wilson Dam and the Tennessee River.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Course Length: 4,567ft
Alternate Length: 5,500ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
Off Hwy. 72, south on 133 (Cox Creek Pkwy.), left into park, on north side of Wilson Dam.
First Tee: (
Email: Russ Corey #3523
by kennypascarelli on Nov 26, 2012 at 10:17am
Love this course. You can feel the history, lots of different shots, well maintained, and fun shots all over it. Diverse throws from woods to elevation and open shots. One of my likes is a diverse course.
Courses Close By
- McFarland Park Disc Golf, Florence AL US(2 votes)
- Tishomingo State Park - Tushka Run, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- Tishomingo State Park - Warrior Ridge, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- Tishomingo State Park - Chickasaw, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- Pickwick Plantation, Pickwick Landing Dam TN US(2 votes)
- Flying Dragon Disc Golf Course, Decatur AL USNo votes yet
- Athens State University, Athens AL USNo votes yet
- First Baptist Church of Tanner, Tanner AL USNo votes yet
- Sportsplex, Athens AL US(4 votes)
- Sparkman Park, Hartselle AL US(1 vote)