Universal City Park
This is my favorite course. It has everything you need to hone your skills. Lots of trees, hills, blind corners, open areas. It's challenging and fun. Course takes you back into the woods and over creeks for some nice scenery. Entertaining for most players. Well done UC
Great course. Very challenging. Some big throws! Be careful and just have fun out there!
Not for young kids, with that said, fun for teens & adults who have played before.
a tough place to cut your teeth if your just starting out.
Know that wooded areas mean possible lost disk, so keep an eye on where your disk lands..
I really encourage you to walk this course first so you can know the lay out. It will make playing more fun.
it's Texas carry some water
look for snakes they are out there so be aware of your surroundings.
Enjoy the challenge of the trees & some island type holes around creek edges.. Great challenge for the gutsy player!
Excellent course. From what I understand talking with some locals, the course has been re-designed to take it deeper into the woods and away from other park patrons. I truely enjoyed this course, shot a 59 on my 2nd round. Great mix of short, long, right and left as well as using the elevation changes to their maximum potential. Also, the course is well marked and new-comers can easily follow basket-to-tee. A "must play" from anywhere within 2 hours drive.
A few nice holes, but was only able to play 11 out ofthe 18. Couldn't find some of the holes, and a couple baskets had been pulled up out of the ground and tossed into the creek by some vandals. Hope it gets fixed.
Whatever JC, this is a really fun course and challenging for all levels of play. The bad baskets have been changed out by the LODGA club. Beautiful, mature trees in a park setting make this a must play when in the SA area.
Short "masters friendly" course. Most players can birdie all but 2 holes which makes the course boring. Course has nice concrete tee pads which is a plus, but the baskets on this course are generally in terrible shape. Course plays really fast, 1-2 people can play this course in 45 mintues.
Courses Close By
- Live Oak City Park, Live Oak TX US(4 votes)
- Schlather Park Disc Golf, Cibolo TX US(3 votes)
- Bryan McClain Park, San Antonio TX US(6 votes)
- Prince Solms Park, New Braunfels TX US(3 votes)
- Nani Falcone Community Park, San Antonio TX US(3 votes)
- Lackland Outdoor Adventure Center Disc Golf Course, Lackland AFB TX US(1 vote)
- Pearsall Park Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX US(4 votes)
- Helotes Natural Area Disc Golf Course, Helotes TX US(2 votes)
- Northwest Vista College Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX US(1 vote)
- TxState Campus West Park, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet