Schlather Park Disc Golf
Great course. Gets a little swampy when it rains but a great layout. FYI - Map on hole 8 is backwards. Gets busy after 4pm with joggers so play early for an open course
Well maintained course. Challenging even though it is an open layout.A little difficult to navigate, could use some signs giving guidance from hole to hole.
Fun course with a water hazard on hole 7. Watch out for that! Also the swamps! A pretty good course I must say.
Courses Close By
- Universal City Park, Universal City TX US(6 votes)
- River City Community Church, Selma TX US(1 vote)
- Live Oak City Park - South, Live Oak TX US(4 votes)
- Bryan McClain Park, San Antonio TX US(7 votes)
- Prince Solms Park, New Braunfels TX US(3 votes)
- Tejeda Middle School, San Antonio TX US(1 vote)
- Texas Lutheran University, Seguin TX USNo votes yet
- Max Starcke Disc Golf Course, Seguin TX US(1 vote)
- Trinity University, San Antonio TX USNo votes yet
- La Vernla City Park, La Vernla TX USNo votes yet