Rum Village Park
This is the course I learned to play on and it is a nice course for beginners and more experienced players alike. It isn't in the best part of town so unfortunately the signage is always being defaced and destroyed so it can be confusing the first couple times you go. Beautiful park with great shade from the old growth trees that cover the park. There is a lack of trash cans later in the course and also there are no bathrooms on the side of the park with the disc golf course. But for a free course it is pretty great.
Not a bad course. Free is great. .can be kinda hard to figured out the layout of the course, but when you do, it great fun. Challenging most of the time. .not on the best side of town though, which is a bummer, but all together still a great place to play every once in awhile.
I Really enjoyed this course, I think it is longer than it says on the page here. Tons of mature trees to get in your way. Only a few easy shots, the rest will challenge you.
overall is a decent course. odds are your never going to lose a disc here. Pretty open overhead with small elevation changes.
Courses Close By
- George Wilson Park, Mishawaka IN US
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US
- Ferrettie Baugo Creek County Park, Osceola IN US
- Ox Bow County Park, Elkhart IN US
- Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgman MI US
- Dr. Lawless Park, Vandalia MI US
- Creek Ridge Disc Golf, Michigan City IN US
- Purdue North Central 1, Westville IN US
- Meyer Broadway Original, Three Rivers MI US
- Meyer Broadway North, Three Rivers MI US