Played this course about 5 years ago. Recently returned to play again with my 3 adult sons, for some Doubles competition. We really enjoyed it! Good variety of shots needed, including hyzers and anhyzers. It would be nice if the tee pads were permanent. Maybe in the future? We also enjoyed playing Cloman Park in Pagosa Springs. If you have time, check that one out also. This is a good course, certainly worth your time to check it out.
Beautiful course set on the side of Reservoir Hill. Does not favor right or left handed throwers. Kudos to the local club for the maintenance of the course. Southwest Colorado's premier disc golf course. Great signage, trail work and condition of natural tee boxes. Benches on several holes. Pros: course maintenance, layout and development, proximity to town and multiple tee pads for every hole. Cons: no water hazard or trash/recycling receptacles.
Courses Close By
- Cloman Park, Pagosa Springs CO US(1 vote)
- Elk Hill Disc Golf, Pagosa Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Aspen Springs, Aspen Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Timberline Academy Disc Golf Course, Durango CO USNo votes yet
- Fort Lewis College, Durango CO US(1 vote)
- Rio Grande River Retreat, Monte Vista CO US(2 votes)
- Durango Mountain Resort, Durango CO USNo votes yet
- Majestic Enchantment Disc Golf Course, Turley NM USNo votes yet
- Hesperus Camp DIsc Golf, Hesperus CO USNo votes yet
- Alamosa Disc Golf Course, Alamosa CO US(1 vote)