No votes yet
Mostly flat with a hill in play on 3 holes. Lots of mature Ponderosas.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 6,900ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 160; turn north on Piedra Blvd. to a right on Cloman Blvd (Steven's Field airport sign). Cloman Blvd dead ends into Cloman Park parking lot.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cloman Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Reservoir Hill, Pagosa Springs CO US
- Aspen Springs, Aspen Springs CO US
- Fort Lewis College, Durango CO US
- Timberline Academy Disc Golf Course, Durango CO US
- Durango Mountain Resort, Durango CO US
- Rio Grande River Retreat, Monte Vista CO US
- Majestic Enchantment Disc Golf Course, Turley NM US
- Telluride Disc Golf Course, Mountain Village CO US
- Alamosa Disc Golf Course, Alamosa CO US
- Lions Wilderness Disc Golf Course, Farmington NM US