Rio Grande River Retreat
Great piece of property and course. Had a great time playing last September while the Rio Grande was running fast after some rains. . Throwing across the river then zip lining to the other side is a highlight.
This is one of my favorite courses in Colorado! It is a very unique course with three different types of terrain. Also you get to zipline twice over the Rio Grande river!!! You just have to call the owner and he will meet you near the 1st hole. He will play the round with you to help navigate the course and access the zipline. He was very friendly and helpful with finding lost discs. It is a challenging course and overgrown in some areas so bring bright discs. If you are in southern Colorado this course is a must play!
Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! This is a must!! Colorado at its best. This course is an amazing owner built masterpiece, needs some work here & there but is well worth the drive. If your in southern Colorado, drive to this course!! Oh yea, they have a ZIP LINE too!!
Courses Close By
- Alamosa Disc Golf Course, Alamosa CO US
- Challenger Point Disc Golf Course, Crestone CO US
- Reservoir Hill, Pagosa Springs CO US
- Cloman Park, Pagosa Springs CO US
- Poncha Springs, Poncha Springs CO US
- Aspen Springs, Aspen Springs CO US
- Round Top Mountain Park, Lake City CO US
- Mountaineer Disc Golf Course, Gunnison CO US
- Gunnison Elementary Disc Golf Course, Gunnison CO US
- Skyline/PCC, Canon City CO US